EM's Microbes

>> Tuesday, January 20, 2009


It seems like these two/three microbes living together on symbiosis relationships
One is bigger and in oval shapes, while another type is rod shape and smaller microbes.
For those rod shape microbes there were purple and pink microbes.
Wondering if the pink one is actually the spore of the purple bacteria.

Cannot do the identification as I don't have spore staining dye in my lab~

Belows are the picture of microbes at different focal length.



Any of my reader have done research on EM-1 or any other microbes product~?
Please share with us what you found ;p

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

About This Blog

I am going to post up microbes picture that I have observed under microscope to help people know what are their morphology and properties.

This is a good thing to share!

Tian Chad @ 永遇乐

Followers

  © Blogger templates Trap by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP